Access to and use of GNBA websites is provided by Good News Broadcasting Association Ltd (GNBA) subject to the following terms:
1) By using GNBA sites you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of any GNBA website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use GNBA websites.
2) GNBA may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by GNBA. Your continued use of GNBA websites after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of GNBA websites
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use GNBA website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any GNBA content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of GNBA website content requires the prior written permission of GNBA; for example, if you wish to use our material in a small group, youth group or church service, please e-mail us at email@example.com to obtain our permission.
4) You agree to use GNBA websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of GNBA websites. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the GNBA websites.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5) GNBA website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to GNBA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6) Under no circumstances will GNBA be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of GNBA websites regardless of the form of action.
7) GNBA does not warrant that functions contained in GNBA website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that GNBA websites or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8) The names, images and logos identifying GNBA or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of GNBA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of GNBA, or any other third party.
Contributions to GNBA websites
10) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to GNBA, you:
- 10.1) warrant that your contribution:
- 10.1.1) is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to GNBA for all the purposes specified above;
- 10.1.2) is not defamatory; and
- 10.1.3) does not infringe any law; and
- 10.2) you indemnify GNBA against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by GNBA as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 10.3) you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on GNBA websites and the purposes specified above.
12) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on GNBA websites (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14) These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Good News Broadcasting © 2000-2015